- LaTeX and Word template files for preparing manuscripts are available here.
- All manuscripts must be submitted at the Microsoft CMT submission portal on or before the submission deadline. The portal can be accessed here.
- The proceedings of ICSPVCE 2019 will be submitted for possible consideration of publication on the IEEEXplore Digital Library.
In submitting a manuscript to ICSPVCE, authors acknowledge that no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another journal, conference, or other event with published proceedings. In such a case, the submission to ICSPVCE will be rejected without review.
Paper Submission Process
- Each author should register themselves in the CMT3 portal (if not already registered).
- Each author should also specify their conflict domains before submitting your papers.
- The Microsoft CMT submission portal can be accessed here.
- Register each paper with Title, Abstract, Authors and Subject Areas.
- To add new Authors, enter the email id of the author next to the "+ Add". The authors should be registered with CMT3 for this to work.
- Select one primary area and two secondary areas for each paper.
- During registration, you can leave the file upload field blank.
- You will receive a Paper ID after registration (see the Submissions page).
- Typeset your paper (preferably in LaTeX) into .pdf format.
- Include your Paper ID in the manuscript; DO NOT include author names here.
- Strictly follow the instructions given below and use the template file given above.
- Rename the pdf file as PaperID.pdf, where PaperID is the number you got in the previous step.
- Upload your paper.
- You may edit the Paper, Title and Abstract until submission deadline.
- Upload any supplementary material as a .pdf or .zip file.
- It is a good idea to "refer to" supplementary material topics in the main paper.
Instructions for Preparing and Submitting Manuscripts
- ICSPVCE 2019 follows a double blind review system. Authors should not include their names and affiliations in the manuscript or in any supplementary material. Authors should also ensure that their identity is not revealed indirectly (avoid acknowledgements to collaborators, funding agencies, revealing citations to author's previous work or links to websites that identify any of the authors. These may be done in the camera ready version).
- The manuscript should be uploaded as a PDF file. LaTeX is preferred for typesetting. LaTeX template files are available for download here. Use the word template only in case you are unable to use LaTeX. The maximum allowed file size is 20MB.
- The manuscript should be at most 6 pages in length (including all text, figures). One additional page may be used for References. Submissions that do not satisfy the length restriction may be desk rejected. Further, authors should ensure that the paper length is commensurate with the content.
- Optional supplementary material containing images, movies and additional documents can be uploaded as a single .zip archive. The maximum allowed file size is 30MB.
- All manuscripts must be submitted at the Microsoft CMT submission portal on or before the paper deadline. The portal can be accessed here.
- The paper ID must be included in the manuscript before uploading it on the portal. Paper ID may be created on CMT by entering the title, abstract, and subject areas.
- We will have an early decision phase, where each submission will be scrutinized by an Area Chair, who will recommend if it should be assigned to reviewers for a detailed review. Papers that are clearly out of scope or well below acceptance thresholds will be rejected at this stage.