1. To prepare graduates with a solid foundation in Engineering, Mathematical Science and technology for a successful career in Mathematics & Computing/Finance/Computer Engineering fields.
2. To prepare graduates to become effective collaborators/innovators, who could ably address tomorrow’s social, technical and engineering challenges.
3. To enrich graduates with integrity and ethical values so that they become responsible engineers.
Program Outcomes (POs)
The POs are defined in line with the graduate attributes set by NBA.
1. Engineering Knowledge: The graduate of Mathematics & Computing must have an ability to apply knowledge of Mathematics, Basic Science and Computer Science to solve engineering and related problems.
2. Problem Analysis: An ability to identify, analyze and formulate complex engineering problems to reach logical conclusion.
3. Design/Development of Solution: An ability to design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret the data.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: An ability to use research based knowledge and apply research methods to provide valid conclusion.
5. Modern tool Usages: An ability to create, select and implement appropriate techniques, such as artificial intelligence, neural network to model complex computer engineering activity.
6. The engineer and Society: An ability to explore the impact of engineering solutions on the society and also on contemporary issues on societal and environmental context.
7. Environment and Sustainability: An ability to design a feasible system, component or process without violating norms for public health and safety, cultural, social and environmental issues.
8. Eithics: An ability to understand and practice professional and ethical responsibilities.
9. Individual and Team works : An ability to function effectively as an integral member or a leader in a multidisciplinary team.
10. Communication: An ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form for effective technical decision making, report making and presentation.
11. Project management and Finance: An ability to demonstrate principle of management and apply them to suitable projects.
12. Life long learning: An ability to recognize the need for and to ready for life long learning to keep updated on technological changes.